Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download trial software to my Mac

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
stagetosell
346 Views, 2 Replies

Can't download trial software to my Mac

Is Autocad only available for the Windows platform? I subscribed to a free trial of the Autodesk Autocad LT, I have a 2023 Mac Airbook and I am getting an error message that the application cannot be opened. Anyone had the same issue?

thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: stagetosell

Hi @stagetosell,

For Mac users, we have a dedicated version of AutoCAD for Mac as well as AutoCAD Web.

Here are all of the products available for Mac,

I hope this answers your question,

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 3

Hello, @stagetosell,
Did my previous post help you and answer your question?

If yes, feel free to click on the button "Mark as Solution". Thus also other users can benefit from the information.

In case you still need help please feel free to provide an update here so we as Community know how we can help you best moving forward.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report