Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autoudesk fusion software problem, i can't open the software to use

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
peterTDA6X
309 Views, 3 Replies

autoudesk fusion software problem, i can't open the software to use

when i installed the software , i also log it , and have the ID and entrance it . but after i input the account , it is right ,but also can't open it .here is the pictures

1111111111.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
baconroger_one
in reply to: peterTDA6X

ditto

Message 3 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: peterTDA6X

Hi @peterTDA6X and @baconroger_one,

Thanks for reaching out on Autodesk Trial Connect,

What happens when you click the retry button?

Are you seeing a browser pop up asking you to open 'Autodesk Identity Manager'? If so, can you click 'Open Autodesk Identity Manager' or words to a similar effect?

If you do not see that pop-up or the above does not work, can you change your default browser? It's entirely possible that a pop-up blocker or other browser setting is preventing this pop-up from appearing.

I hope this helps solves the issue, if you are still experiencing this issue, please let me know and I'd be happy to help,

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 4 of 4

Hello, @peterTDA6X and @baconroger_one

Did my previous post help you and answer your question? 

If yes, feel free to click on the button "Mark as Solution". Thus also other users can benefit from the information. 

In case you still need help please feel free to provide an update here so we as Community know how we can help you best moving forward.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report