Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD trial version not working on application

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
flokhandwala89
442 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD trial version not working on application

My AutoCAD trial period has started. It shows in the website but on the application is still shows my education plan has been expired and no mention of my trial period.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @flokhandwala89,

I saw your education profile was still pending verification - I've issued a reset just in case it was stuck but you will be able to access AutoCAD once your education account is verified and you download from the education product page.

You can get started here.

Please let me know if you have any other issues, I'm happy to help 🙂

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 3

Hello, @flokhandwala89,
Did my previous reply help you and answer your question?

If yes, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button. Then also other community users can easily find and benefit from the information.

If not, please don’t hesitate to give an update here in your topic so all members know what the progression on your question is and can suggest the next steps that might be helpful for you to achieve what you´re looking for.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report