Trial Download, Installation and Getting Started
Ask questions and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics for Autodesk product trials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD for Mac 2025 closing at startup

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
brockcdU8TU2
167 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD for Mac 2025 closing at startup

I have just installed autocad for Mac but when trying to open, it loads for a second then closes. any ideas?

Title edited by @LeoWarren-EDU to improve clarity.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @brockcdU8TU2,

Welcome to the Autodesk Trial Connect Community!

Can you try the solutions provided in these articles (article 1, article 2)? Please let me know if any of these solutions work or if we need to explore further avenues - I'd be more than happy to help.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 3

Hi @brockcdU8TU2,

I wanted to check in and see if you managed to resolve the issue with Revit closing. Did you manage to resolve the issue? If so, which article worked for you? Any further details would be appreciated so future users can follow along.

If you're still facing issues with Revit closing, I'd be more than happy to investigate further.

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report