Student Room
Welcome to the Autodesk Student Room. Join us to learn about the latest industry trends, connect with other members, showcase your work, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a little question

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
and_battiloro
431 Views, 5 Replies

Just a little question

How you make look the CVs bigger and as circles?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi @and_battiloro,

Welcome to the Student Room,

Which product are you using?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 6

I am struggling with Revit. Does anyone have any free time? I need a fully furnished model by next week. Thank you!

Message 4 of 6

Hi @terecita_garcia,

Can you provide any details - We have a Revit forum with experts, but on the Autodesk Community, we take a collaborative approach, so if you can share any work you've started that would be appreciated.

Alternatively, if you're just getting started and looking for a guide, I can help sign post some resources.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 5 of 6

Hello, thank you for your reply. I am not sure where to start with
materials in revit for my model.
Message 6 of 6

Hi @terecita_garcia,

I'd recommend checking out the Revit Help Guide - Here's the materials section.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

All the best,

Leo Warren

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums