Student Room
Welcome to the Autodesk Student Room. Join us to learn about the latest industry trends, connect with other members, showcase your work, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expiration date icon is still showing on my 3ds Max

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
uziel.tapia
301 Views, 2 Replies

Expiration date icon is still showing on my 3ds Max

My 3ds Max says I've got 9 days as of today until it expires, I clicked Renew, added my info (it didn't ask for ID photos this time) and then I got a confirmation email that it has been extended to another year.

My main page says this now: 

"Hi,

Your educational access to Autodesk products is valid through May 18, 2024.

• To renew your annual education access, get new access to another product, or restart an expired subscription to a product, click Get product below."

So did it work? why do I still see the expiration day countdown icon in my 3ds Max even though I upgraded from 3ds Max 2020 to 2021? Will the expiration day icon go away once those 9 days are over and I can keep using it for another year like the message above and confirmation email says? Maybe I just have to reinstall 3dsM 2021 again?

Just kinda confused as to why is the expiration icon is still there even though I was eligible.

Labels (5)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

@uziel.tapia, did you download 3ds Max again after renewing your access ? If not, download it again from educational website. And you can cancel the download as this is just to add a license to your account. (If done, you should have received a separate email saying you can use 3ds Max for 1 more year)

Also, if you have done so, once this license expires, new one will be activated automatically. 

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Likes are always welcome.

LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook.      

Message 3 of 3

Thank you I've received the 3ds Max confirmation email!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums