Stingray Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Stingray Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Stingray topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stingray won't launch

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
564 Views, 3 Replies

Stingray won't launch

I've installed Stingray trial but it won't launch. I see this window:

error window.png

When I close the window I get this little window:

license error.png

I'm on Windows 10, I have Maya LT subscription active and Maya LT installed. I've downloaded Stingray previously when my machine was on Windows 8.1 and it was working. After that I've done a clean install of Windows 10 and I get this error. I'm not sure if that is related my I thought maybe when I logged in using my Autodesk account Stingray thinks that I've already exceeded my 30day trial period?

Anyone can help me?

Cheers

Adam

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Can you check the information from here and see if it applies to this issue and if it resolves the error you are getting as well? Maya LT Trial will not start. "We will be back soon" error message

Let us know how it goes. Thank you,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Hi Jeffrey,

I can verify that once I get back home. I'll let you know. I am not using Bitdefender though, I'm using Windows Defender. Are you aware if WD blocks that kind of traffic as well?

Kind regards

Adam

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Hi Jeffrey,

Seems like Windows Defender real time protection was blocking Stingray from launching. It all works when I've disabled it. Now I need to know what process will I need to make an exception for keep real-time monitoring function.

Cheers

Adam

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report