Stingray Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodeskโ€™s Stingray Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Stingray topics.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Feedback for Stingray

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
577 Views, 4 Replies

Feedback for Stingray

Ok so i installed trial version half an hour ago and just uninstalled it. I dont know why, but Resizing stingray window, minimizing it ir whatever doing with Stingray app window would kill my computer, monitor goes black and everything freezes. I have sent an automated crash report to devs, so maybe they will figure something out there. But for now ima not using it. Will wait for half a year or so ๐Ÿ˜„

Other observational notes:

1. Please merge Autodesk app manager and Autodesk gamelauncher into one thing.

2. Please automate program updating completely, so user is not given where to extract installation files UI windows and etc.

3. Make it so, that after updating Autodesk game launcher or app manager automatically deletes those files, cause i hade to go to C:\Autodesk\ and delete manualy. Users dont want that trash lying there.

4. Please make installing different versions of Stingray an option. Cause now i installed one version of Stingray from the very start and then i updated it and that update was a totally separate instalation of Stingray. Thats not good if im not given a choice to do it myself.

Thats it for now ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dan.matlack
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback lavonas. Could you please provide your logs and system specs so that we may have a look at what may be the issue on your computer? This is something we are not seeing any where else. Thanks!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: dan.matlack

Ghmmmm please tell me which logs do you need? Since i uninstalled everything so i dont think ill be able to recover any Stingray logs, but if they are saved in any other location, tell me and ill search for them.

My system Specs i attached to this reply in a txt file generated from cpu-z  app.

Message 4 of 5
dan.matlack
in reply to: Anonymous

logs are located here: C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Stingray\Logs
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: dan.matlack

Oooook here you go. Pls let me know of you figured something out.

P.S. your system didnt allow me to send .7zip file. I archived two log files because one of them is 10.5 mb filesize.

Anywayz made zip file instead.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report