Softimage Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Softimage Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Softimage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what this is rusulted amsneds happen workship went need you say what is problome

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1696 Views, 2 Replies

what this is rusulted amsneds happen workship went need you say what is problome

what is problome is this is jpg file open wet do that me site blog.naver.com/unda0

yuoped can you speakin headponisve yet do that pissible do not much yoop 

good nice teching code met you do say yet hurry please wet possivealble

comicking not so much do that nice too day porssionalitey kimunda unda0@naver.com

blog.naver.com/unda02.jpg3.jpg4.jpg제목 없음1.jpg

hope help you automatick arond code that contral procoall computer 원격제어좀염

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mcgyvr
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous You might want to repost in your native language as your current translation attempts are not very good at all..

I cannot understand your question at all...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 3
Kent1Cooper
in reply to: Anonymous

This is the wrong place to ask such a question, whatever the question is [I don't understand it either] -- this is about usage of the Forums themselves, not usage of the software [see the "What is the Community Feedback Forum?" thread, pinned near the top].

There is a SoftImage Forum, which is probably where you should ask.

Kent Cooper, AIA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators