Softimage Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Softimage Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Softimage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Softimage XSI 7.5 Mod Tool help me please ?!

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2884 Views, 4 Replies

Softimage XSI 7.5 Mod Tool help me please ?!

Hello, I want to take a question, I got the SoftImage XSI 7.5 Mod Free tool, the software is quite complete to model, animate, I am creating an original 3D series of totally own content, my doubt is, if this series aired and I got Monetization (money) am I using the software correctly? I really liked software for being free, it is very light and has all the functions that paid software has and much better and I decided to use it, can anyone help me with this question?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
brissef2
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

As far as I know, you cannot using Mod Tool for competitive analysis, commercial, professional, or other for-profit purposes.

Here is another thread:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/softimage-forum/softimage-mod-tool-7-5-vs-softimage-7-5/td-p/4086031?nobounce

Best regards,

Francis

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: brissef2

I live in Brazil, where can I buy a permanent license of the softimage xsi? Can be any so it is permanent license.

Message 4 of 5
brissef2

Hi @Anonymous,

You might be interested reading this thread:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/softimage-forum/update-to-softimage-2015-transition-plan/td-p/4871352

Best regards,

Francis

Message 5 of 5
jafarsydi

The transition plan is as follows. Anyone with an active subscription plan for Softimage is eligible to transition to either Maya with Softimage of 3ds max with Softimage. This offer is valid whether you have Maya or 3ds Max already or not. SO essentially it would give you a second license if you do. The special offer can be ordered through your reseller. The SKUs are in their price lists. So as long as you have an active subscription contract you can ask your reseller to process a $0 order for you. If you are not on subscription then you would need to upgrade to the bundle - this is not free and can be done with or without getting subscription. Again your reseller should be able to process that order for you. I am not sure where you are based so unfortunately cannot provide you with the reseller's name for to contact.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report