Softimage Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Softimage Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Softimage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk® Softimage® 2015 Service Pack 1

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Leendert68
711 Views, 4 Replies

As it seems nobody mentioned it here AFAICT:

One important thing:

"Softimage 2015 SP1 cannot co-exist with Softimage 2015. If Softimage 2015 is available on your machine, uninstall it before running the Softimage 2015 SP1 installer.

Don't ask me why, BTW.

Smiley Wink

[Moderator Edit] Please see the link in the following post for downloads and documentation [/Edit]
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Steve_Curley
in reply to: Leendert68

Proper link :- http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/softimage/troubleshooting/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-C2-A...

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)
Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.
nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 430.86).

Message 3 of 5
Leendert68
in reply to: Steve_Curley

Well, the link addresses are correct, they however indeed do not correctly link in the post above. Might be the link shortening service. As I, however, after some initial editing, am unable to edit my original post anymore, I cannot remedy this. A moderator could however.

😉

Message 4 of 5
Steve_Curley
in reply to: Leendert68

The reason I posted the "proper" link is because I point blank refuse to blindly click links, especially shortened ones - they could lead anywhere as the true destination of the link cannot be seen. I wasn't aware they were wrong because I didn't click them - I just searched the main site for the proper page and posted the link to it.

The reason your links don't work is because instead of using the "insert link" button you manually constructed a url link in square brackets ([url]...[/url] tags). This is not a BBCODE forum therefore links constructed in that way won't work.
I've removed the links from the original post for you.

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)
Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.
nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 430.86).

Message 5 of 5
Leendert68
in reply to: Steve_Curley

Thanks. I obviously was in too much of a hurry when posting this yesterday...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report