cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook Flipbook enhancments

Sketchbook Flipbook enhancments

Hello fellow creatives, I started using sketchbook for animation last summer, and it was very simple and straightforward and I loved using since its super easy to use. however it is extremely limited with its features sadly.

I do believe if more effort was done towards the flipbook feature it'll be one of the best raster animation tools out there.

I'm not asking for major things, I just want the ability to do some basic operations that will make the workflow so much faster and easier and less frustrating, basic things such as the ability to select multiple frames at once and to move them, copy them, duplicate them and maybe reveres them. this is very tedious to do when we can only select one frame at a time. also another thing is the layers, 2 layers is very hard to deal with, it makes you very limited to do the simplest things. also it crashes a lot when the flipbook becomes loaded with frames (more than 60 frames).

Those Two things, if worked on, I will have no complaints whatsoever. please autodesk, pay mind to this wonderful program. I personally love it's style and am not a big fan of vector animation software that are too heavy and complex. sketchbook has big potential on being a very strong raster animation software, so please work on it some more.

thank you.

1 Comment
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll go on better. Let Flipbook not only have the option to create more layers but to also give each layer Blend Mode options. You can make cartoons at 30 fps with this. Imagine the potential of having both Multiple layers and Blend Modes.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report