cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation as in Photoshop - rotation on hotkey

Navigation as in Photoshop - rotation on hotkey

Navigation should work as it does in Photoshop, pan with spacebar or middle mouse button and rotate using a hotkey. This is much faster to work with and less confusing. 

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can rotate with 9, 0 keys
I set the touch ring on my tablet to these keys so I can rotate more intuitively. I still use spacebar to pan.

Intuos5
Advisor

I'd rather get rid of the navigation puck entirely, so I won't have to look whether I'll be rotating or panning. I prefer to hit a key and immediately access a command.

This might as well be a user preference, if so, then allow the user to change the navigation behavior to their preferred setting.

joeaf9321
Enthusiast

@Intuos5I think that your second comment is a better idea. So change the first one to:

Give the posibility of using different hotkeys for rotation, panning, and zooming while keeping the Navigation Puck Functionality.

Intuos5
Advisor

@joeaf9321 This forum does not allow for changing idea posts, what I mentioined in my second post is in-line with the first. You can vote for the idea when the devs take it into consideration, the comments will also be looked at.

joeaf9321
Enthusiast

@Intuos5  ok bro

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report