Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to import an audio track in Animation/ Flipbook

Ability to import an audio track in Animation/ Flipbook

Ability to import an audio track- This is probably the most difficult feature in my list to add to Flipbook. I feel like the ability to import an audio track into Flipbook would be useful while trying to do certain animations like lip syncing to dialog or trying to animate to a particular audio track or even  animating to specific sound effects. If Sketchbook were to add this feature in a way that the audio tracks wavform could be seen below the frames it would be a very strong addition.

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree.

As I'm seeing it a basic flipbook feature would almost be complete after adding support for audio import and waveform visualization. An option to add more (fore- and middleground) layers is another suggestion.

Anonymous
Not applicable

U could 

Make this a pay feature as then with it we can make full length projects without a need for other apps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I Would Gladly Pay for a Pro version of flip book with more features like being able to add audio files and more layers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like it very much but just to have sound shouldn't be a pay feature. adding sound would mean a lot to most of us which mean people would start using it more

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree I wanna start animating on sketchbook and I feel they should add it

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report