SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 reordering layers - layer jumps to bottom

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Intuos5
478 Views, 3 Replies

Windows 10 reordering layers - layer jumps to bottom

I've experienced some issues with moving layers to a different position within the layers panel Whenever I move layers to the desired location (indicated by the blue slot that it moves in between two existing layers), almost half of the time the layer jumps to the bottom of the panel. This issue is especially prevalent when I move a layer into in a folder, which it was not part of before. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Intuos5
in reply to: Intuos5

I think that the problem may be related to my 4k monitor, because the issue is that in order for the layers to move correctly, I sometimes need to drag them to the outside of the panel. See the attached video.

Message 3 of 4
iain28519

I have exactly the same issue on the Windows 10 desktop app. Reordering a layer nearly always goes to the bottom of the layer stack regardless of where you drop it. I'm using a Cintiq 27.

I've just got used to it and always look at the bottom if a layer goes missing. Be nice if it were fixed though.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I've had this issue too. It can be very frustrating and slows me down when working when I have to try for 5 minutes to move a layer. Would love to see this fixed or for additional tips on how to work around it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report