SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tools not functioning properly

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
344 Views, 2 Replies

Tools not functioning properly

I had been using sketchbook for sometime now. but i had to change my computer and reinstalled it. Now when i try to get a color by holding the alt key, it won't work. as in, the cursor changes to the color picker but it doesn't pick the color. what's more it doesn't revert to the normal cursor after releasing the alt key. And it doesn't change when i hover the cursor over the taskbar. clicking on the start menu doesn't work unless i press the start key. and when i do press the start key, cursor does go back to the crosshairs but it only allows me to draw. i can't undo, change tools, change color, etc. then I can't close the program pressing alt F4 but i get the usually "do you want to save before closing?" message box when i close it using the task bar. but then again i can't click on any of the options. I have no idea what's happening. it just doesn't work properly. Anyone know a fix? I have already downloaded the latest version of the program and even tried reinstalling. I do have all my drivers installed up-to-date. 

My system specs

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Graphics Driver NVIDIA GeForce MX130

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

There are 2 versions to run on Windows 10.

Did you try this version?

www.sketchbook.com/thankyou

There is a tablet version via the MS Store.

www.sketchbook.com/windows10 (Blue Button)

David Lau
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Thank you for replying.

And yes I have both of them. the tablet version works fine but i have a laptop without a touch screen. so some of the functions aren't usable for me. The desktop version gives me these weird glitches when i use it. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report