Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surface laptop 2 Huge delay when drawing quick lines using Windows Store app

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
242 Views, 2 Replies

Surface laptop 2 Huge delay when drawing quick lines using Windows Store app

Hello! So my problem is that when I use the touch screen of my SL2 to draw lines really quickly like when hatching, the response is not instant to say the least so the whole line appears after a while (50ms approximately) and it makes the app almost unusable for me. Everything is okay with the touchscreen itself because even in the desktop version of the app everything works correctly. I can't use it however because of the glitchy zooming with a touch screen. Has anyone experienced the same problem?

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback.  I have some reports of stability issues (crashes) as well.

At this time, I would on the fly disable/reenable touch on the device.  No reboot is required and use the 'desktop' version of SketchBook.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/enable-and-disable-your-touchscreen-in-windows-10-b774e2...

David Lau
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Didn't solve the problem unfortunately. The thing is that it works smooth when tap the screen then wait for a while and continue drawing the line. So it's kind of like "first touch delay".

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report