SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook keeps freezimg

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
287 Views, 3 Replies

Sketchbook keeps freezimg

I use sketchbook on windows 10 PC, and for a couple of weeks now, there have been issues. I can only draw a couple of lines before the app freezes, and the only way to fix it is to close the app and go back in again. When I go back in, everything I did is deleted. I've tried resetting and reinstalling the app, and neither of these helped. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

ALERT:  For users of SketchBook (UWP) that was downloaded from the Windows Store, please change your language to ENGLISH (US) and restart SketchBook after the reboot. Please let us know if this makes SketchBook usable. 

If this solves issue, please let us know the language your device is set at when it’s freezing/crashing.

David Lau
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

It's fixed! I was previously using Australian english. Thankyou!

Message 4 of 4
will961218
in reply to: david.lau

My device uses Chinese(simple), also came into this problem, and also crashed when adding new layers. Plz!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report