SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook does not show anything I draw

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
345 Views, 2 Replies

Sketchbook does not show anything I draw

I've been using the sketchbook desktop version for windows for years now and never had any problems. However lately it is not working properly anymore. When I open up the program, everything starts correctly but when I draw something, I can't see anything on the canvas. The drawing shows up in the Layers preview but everything else stays completly blank. Also if I open up a project/ drawing I already made, it shows nothing except for the layers preview. It's impossible to do anything if I can't see what I'm doing.
I already deleted and reinstalled it multiple times and tried everything I could find to related problems but nothing worked. Also it always says there is an update available but i downloaded the latest version from the official site so it should be the most recent update shouldn't it.. And updating it directly in the program doesn't work without deleting it first either. 

Labels (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you send me one of your files?

David Lau
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

I hope that's what you mean?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report