SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruler ghost in Sketchbook Pro 2021

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
518 Views, 1 Reply

Ruler ghost in Sketchbook Pro 2021

Hello!

I've just had a copy of Sketchbook Pro 2021 for work and I really enjoy the new custom curve ruler. It's easy to use and is a powerful tool that could influence the industry.

Unfortunately I've noticed quite a few times that the "straight ruler" often ends up staying visible on screen since this version when I put it away  It doesn't happen right away but after a few seconds or minutes of working it seems garanteed to happen eventually. The only way I've figured to get rid of it is to restart the software. Impractical if I have to do it every 2 minutes or so. It doesn't affect drawing but it does clutter up the screen.

Letting you know and hoping for a fix eventually. I've replicated the visual glitch and taken a screenshot provided below (ruler ghost circled in red -oftentimes dotted ruler line still remains).

Cheers,

MD

ruler ghost imageruler ghost image

Labels (1)
  • bug
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the report.  We were able to reproduce the issue and the development team is aware of the issue.

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report