Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rotation Gesture Malfunction

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
trepettijr
504 Views, 2 Replies

Rotation Gesture Malfunction

So, here is my issue:

I use an HP Pavilion with a Windows 10 OS and recently reinstalled Wacom Intuos Pen&Touch, Model Number CTH 680, and recently reinstalled Sketchbook from the Windows Store. The problem I am having is that the gesture for rotation doesn't seem to work. I can get it to zoom in and out, but I cannot rotate the image at all which really negates the benefits that come with the tablet.

Anyone else run into this issue and perhaps have a work around for me to try? I've already done the basic troubleshooting of restarting my machine, uninstalling and reinstalling both the tablet and the software. I even looked up tutorials to make sure I simply wasn't goofing on the gesture itself but alas my struggle has been fruitless. So in my desperation I turn to you dear users, care to help a guy out?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
trepettijr
in reply to: trepettijr

Okay, so I worked around it and in case anyone else runs across this problem the way I got around it was instead of downloading it off of the Windows Store I got a copy of the Autodesk website. Seems that's the less than advertised difference between the two versions. Hope some one finds this handy so that my struggle was not in vain.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: trepettijr

Thanks so much! I've been struggling with this for the past 2 hours!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report