SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pen sensitivity not working properly

25 REPLIES 25
SOLVED
Message 1 of 26
Anonymous
44545 Views, 25 Replies

Pen sensitivity not working properly

Whenever I open Sketchbook and start drawing, the brush acts like I'm using full pressure with my pen when I'm not and I don't know how to fix it. Help!
I use a Windows HP Pavillion Sleekbook 15.
25 REPLIES 25
Message 21 of 26
psinclair
in reply to: Anonymous

24 x New Wacom Cintiq 24 pro's in our design studio. Pressure sensitivity in Photoshop but not Sketchbook pro. 

Any ideas?

Message 22 of 26

It should be support. At least all Cintiq I have are working, but I don't have the 24.
Are you on a Windows or on a Mac?
On Windows have you tried the Windows Ink setting in the Wacom Cintiq Pen Settings? It might be necessary to restart.

Message 23 of 26
jeff.beggs

I've got a wacom bamboo and I was having the same problem.

I've found that if I set the 'mapping' in the wacom tablet properties to 'pen' and tick the 'windows ink' checkbox it works. If I leave the mapping in 'mouse' mode, or turn off 'windows ink' it doesn't.

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
in reply to: jeff.beggs

Thanks!

Message 25 of 26
paqart

Windows 10 computer Sketchbook Pro 2020 Wacom PTZ-1231W Intuos 3 Driver 6.3.15-3.exe Pressure sensitivity works in every app except Sketchbook Pro More current drivers don't work with this tablet in any app. Sketchbook Pro is useless to me without pressure sensitivity. It worked in version 2015. Error message asked me to buy a new tablet to go with the new driver (not happening)
Message 26 of 26
Anonymous

I have a Samsung Tablet S5e and when I used Autodesk sketchbook with a normal stylus(not an S pen) and when I draw the stylus acts like I'm putting full pressure and it works like that even with my finger.

Any solution?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report