SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notebook restarting sometimes when using autodesk

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
330 Views, 3 Replies

Notebook restarting sometimes when using autodesk

Is it normal? Or my notebook is outdated?

Everything works great on my autodesk sketchbook, but, after working some layers, it kinda gets saturated, slows down and shuts down (the notebook restarts by its own), i end up loosing the handywork if i didnt save it on time; but! Also, in of the incidents, part of some of the layers were lost, erased, thank god i exported those layers on time.

Should i expect more of those self-restarts?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

SketchBook should not cause a computer to reboot.  I think you may have some viruses or malware on your computer.

David Lau
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

How can i clean it for free? An app? Or online? Im open for suggestions.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

You know what David, you were right, i downloaded a free antivirus app, its called "comodo", and it did find malware, and it fix the problem, and everything was working fine, until last night, it rebooted again when i was working on the autodesk sketchbook app on my tablet, thank God autodesk autosaves the progress, except for the times that the progress autosaves with some errors like missing parts of the drawing, then i have descartar the progress and open my last saved file again.

Also since this last post, this support section/forum wont open on my app autodesk sketchbook (im on the web page right now), its just a blank page. Is it posible that the malware damaged my app? Maybe a virus? Or even worse, the hardware itself, is it posible that people buy electronics that arent private?

You know, same thing happened years ago with a corel app i downloaded before i knew about the sketchbook from autodesk, i was rocking a batman fanart, batman against the joker, then, before i had a chance to save the progress the app closed and when i opened it again everything was erased.

Can having less space on the memory card be a roblem too? It reboots after i make too many steps on the app, the thing is, that back then when i used the corel i had a lot of free space.

Should i download a new antivirus app?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report