SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

None of my files load in app? Last artwork corrupted and would not save.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
363 Views, 1 Reply

None of my files load in app? Last artwork corrupted and would not save.

I've used this app for quite a while on my Samsung tablet and worked fine.

Last night I went to finish my latest artwork and it wouldn't load an updated working preview into my photo gallery. 

Usually it saves a preview in the designated folder but it kept saving it as a corrupted blank preview in a new "photos" folder.

Using the forums as a guide I saved my work, uninstalled the app, reinstalled and now not only is that last artwork just completely gone like it never saved but none of my other works are loading either.

I double checked my internal files and all the previews and layers are there (except the last one I just did that took me over 25 hours to complete.....) But nothing will actually load when I open the app.

I made a scribble sketch just to see and that too is saving under a corrupted preview file like my last artwork did even after a reinstall.

Is there any way to save my old work? Is there anyway to recover my latest one?

Going to be really disappointed if these are all gone forever.

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It's not gone. If you can connect to PC, you can copy and save. DO NOT MOVE THE ORIGINAL FILES. They are working on a fix, apparently. Not fast enough. 

https://help.sketchbook.com/en_US/faq/issues-with-latest-android-release

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report