SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues on IPad

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
211 Views, 1 Reply

Issues on IPad

I am using a 6th gen. IPad with the Sketchbook app. An issue that I been dealing with is the stare up, here’s what I mean. When stating up the app it takes you to the the current project, when I go to press gallery, it freezes up. So much so that the only way to access the app is to restart the app. Another issue is when it comes to saving files onto the iPad. What often happens is that when I try to save more than one file that is named, they wont save. As a matter of fact, I tested it out and I was able to save more files at once when they didn’t have a name. So now it I was to save many on my device at once, I have to un-name the file. Sometimes it just out right crashes and freezes which often causes strokes to be un-done. Please provide a patch so that I can keep using your software and not have to switch.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you give us more detailed instructions on how to cause/repeat the problem?  

This is what I did...

a. Save file. Renamed it to "Dave".

b. Started new Sketch.  Renamed it to "Dave".

When into Gallery and I was able to find 2 files name "Dave".

If you are having an issue with 'naming the file', can you keep it as "untitled' and see how much work you can get done before the issue happens again.

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report