SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image layer has vanished

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
182 Views, 1 Reply

Image layer has vanished

I was drawing a picture and wanted to import an image to use as a background for it. When I imported it, I was able to edit it such as erase it in places where white was showing but when I changed to a new layer, the layer that the background was on seemed to have vanished. I scrolled through my list of 35 layers to find it and tried hiding each one to find which the background might be on but was unable to find it at all. I hid the actual background layer and the last layer of the drawing and it was showing beneath the last layer but appearing above the background layer. I’m just very confused as to where this background has gone to and I’m gonna be really upset if I can’t find it because then the whole picture will be ruined.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

I have seen this before and if you are running the desktop version of SketchBook, I don't think the layer is gone but has moved to the very bottom of the layer stack.  If this happens again, just "undo" and it should bring it back.

This happens if you are using the DESKTOP version of SketchBook.

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report