Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iCloud file between iOS devices

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
943 Views, 5 Replies

iCloud file between iOS devices

Hi,

When I save a project choosing iCloud store on my iPhone I suppose When I open iPad version of Sketchbook should be visible but this isn’t happening. Why is that?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Log out of the iCloud and log back in.  Sometimes, it take a bit of time to sync file previews.  I would do a test with smaller files.

David Lau
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Thanks it works!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

I strongly recommend not doing the suggested fix above!

I just tried this myself and it made me lose 95% of my saves. I moved my local iPad Pro saves to iCloud, but didn't see them show up on my Mac. Then I saw this topic so I logged out and back into my iCloud account. Unfortunately, when I open Sketchbook Pro on my iPad Pro again, they are all gone. It apparently synced the other way around, instead of updating the empty folder on my Mac to show the newly transferred saves, it just emptied my iPad iCloud folder.

Big bug, and stupid of me to trust your service enough by transferring 100 files at once. Is there any way I can recover those lost files? They are not in my Trash folder, of course.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Thank you! This absolutely worked for me. After closing Sketchbook Pro on my iPad Pro then logging in and out of iCloud, my work immediately started downloading and all my work was recovered after opening the app again.

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

How do i log out of my account?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report