SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't see my layers and my brush strokes are lagging

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
227 Views, 1 Reply

I can't see my layers and my brush strokes are lagging

I have recently installed sketchbook (presumably the current version) on my Android tablet from Google play and right away I've noticed some problems. 

1) My brush strokes not only lag, but the basic function itself isn't very responsive to a stylus (FYI it's brand new, so this should not be happening). There is seemingly no option to adjust the sensitivity to the stylus which would help to compensate for it.

2) I can't see or access my layers in the UI. I can see the the part of the UI where I'm supposed to be able to, but any time I try to add a layer I just end up highlighting the part of the UI where they're supposed to show up rather than actually showing them.

This program came highly recommend and I would like to be able to use it with the same ease that I use tinkercad, but until these problems are fixed I may not be able to to do that.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

I will need to know the following:

Android via Settings > About Device
1. Model Number
2. Android Version

Android: SketchBook Version via Settings > Applicaition Manager > SketchBook

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report