SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync stylus movement? Need help!

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1017 Views, 3 Replies

How to sync stylus movement? Need help!

Hi everyone!

I've just opened the app for the first time, fell in love and eager to start using it now. But I've encountered a problem which prevents me from drawing there for now.

I use the app on Windows, PC, not on a tablet.

So, when I draw a line with a mouse, it's perfectly controllable. But when I use a stylus with simple drawing Wacom Bamboo tablet (set in "mouse" mode, as usual) - the line which I see on the screen in Sketchbook Pro appears not where it should be but somewhere else, in a couple of inches from the place, and even in a smaller scale. What should I do? Would love to synchronize it somehow. Pleeeeease, help me anyone with an advice, where to find these settings!

My Bampoo is old ofc, but it works as it should in other applications, f.ex. in Ps.

I tried to change my Bamboo Tablet preferences, had a look at the inner Sketchbook app preferences, but didn't find anything regarding such a setting. Troubleshooting videos which I've found show only how to do it when using mobile app on tablet, not on a desktop pc app.

Please, help!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Is there an option to reset the Wacom setting?

https://101.wacom.com/UserHelp/en/WDC.htm

David Lau
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Thank you, I didn't think there were newer versions of my driver on Wacom website, but you inspired me check that. It actually helped! Yaaay!

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Found the answer on Wacom website. Seems like it's a common problem.

Look here!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report