SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check the dimensions of my canvas?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
321 Views, 2 Replies

How do I check the dimensions of my canvas?

I've been working on a project for quite awhile now, and now want to start a new project with the same dimensions as my past one, the problem is I forgot the dimensions. Is there a way I can check or find the dimensions of the past project's canvas? (I work on Windows 10) Any help would be nice!

Tags (1)
Labels (4)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
stepalatisJWARL
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi! Have you got a Sketchbook with pro features unlocked? If yes, what about opening your last project and then click 'image' and then 'Image size' or 'canvas size'? 🙂 Or open your project in a different app, depending on the format that you used. 

Message 3 of 3
stepalatisJWARL
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous By the way, there was a version of Sketchbook (5.something) which was on the Microsoft Store, there I was unable to find the canvas size too. In this case, I'd recommend getting the desktop Sketchbook from their official site, not from Microsoft store.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report