Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP something is up with the Brush Puck

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
972 Views, 1 Reply

HELP something is up with the Brush Puck

im having problems with Birth pluck, mainly its when I use it once, it doesn't seem to want to click off when I go and use a brush, it just stays station as i use my stylus, and changes the flow and the size of the brush, I can't seem to click off of it, and because of that, i can't seem to click on other things too, not the color puck, it doesn't let me change the colors, not the station of changing my brushes, it just keeps changing the size, and the flow, and I can't seem to access my brushes because it stuck changing my flow and size of the brush every time i use my stylus. 

What should I do?

Larissa Marcano

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you try to reset SketchBook to default?

Preferences > Factory Defaults > Reset everything there and quit/restart the app.

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report