SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files Saving Incorrectly

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
265 Views, 1 Reply

Files Saving Incorrectly

Hello,

I'm using sketchbook on the Mac. Im trying to save a transparent image (done it a handful of times fine before) and it's not saving correctly. On my workspace it looks fine (reference is the first image, a screenshot) and im using the oils. I haven't had this issue before, but I wanted to save a copy in png format. It was black everywhere, and my shading was yellow (eliminated shading didn't work) and then tried jpeg which was completely fine except it was not transparent. When I preview it on my computer's image viewer it looks fine, however when I upload it on other websites, the issue occurs. Like I said I've saved png files numerous times with oils, and I don't even think that's the problem. Help would be appreciated as I have a deadline coming up soon.Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 1.29.02 PM.pngyahtzee final.pngyahtzee final1.jpg

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

I have sent you a PM.

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report