SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experiencing Bugs in the app (GamerDragon102)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
285 Views, 1 Reply

Experiencing Bugs in the app (GamerDragon102)

Hello there, just responding to the developer response from the appstore about my glitchy issues with the Sketchbook app. Here is my device and software info:

-Iphone model: 7

-iOS: 13.1.3 (however issues were present in previous iOS version)

-Language: English

-Version of Sketchbook: 5.1.1

Bugs:

-Sometimes at random when attempting to select a color with the color picker target, the target’s rim remains blank and I am unable to select any colors on the picture. I can move the target around, but it simply won’t select anything I point at. This can happen whether I’ve been using the app for a while, or just opened it up. The problem stays until I restart the app. Also, when I select the color picker from the color wheel menu I am unable to move the color picker target whatsoever. No amount of resetting has fixed that.

-I’ve run into this strange bug where when I save a drawing to my photo gallery from the Autodesk gallery, the app will softlock. I am unable to click on anything else or navigate anywhere once I save my picture to my photos. I have to restart the app each time this happens to fix it. This bug happens frequently, but not all the time. (About 95% of the time this bug occurs out of random).

-This bug has only occurred once. When I saved my drawing’s progress and let it go into my autodesk gallery, I decided to close the app and come back to it later. I’ve done this before on my drawing with no issues. However this particular time was different, as the app had disregarded my save and loaded me back to my previous save forgetting all of the work I put into the piece beforehand. Part of me feels though that this bug may not be a bug, but my fault. However it’s hard to tell since that has never happened to me before.

Any help on these issues is greatly appreciated, as this is the only art program I am happy with. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Bugs:

-Sometimes at random when attempting to select a color with the color picker target, the target’s rim remains blank and I am unable to select any colors on the picture. I can move the target around, but it simply won’t select anything I point at....

Comment:  Do you have another phone/tablet to video record the issue?  I am curious on how it looks exactly?

-I’ve run into this strange bug where when I save a drawing to my photo gallery from the Autodesk gallery, the app will softlock...

Comment:  I have seen this happen before and it happens if you have a LOT of photos in hour Photo Gallery.  I am curious how far back or # of photos you have in your gallery?

-This bug has only occurred once. When I saved my drawing’s progress and let it go into my autodesk gallery, I decided to close the app and come back to it later...

Comment:  I would try use the Save a Copy.  You need to start a new sketch, then save to Gallery and then start a new Sketch to save it, then try to re-open it and "Save a Copy".

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report