SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have the skbrushes files of these brushes?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
rayplays360
672 Views, 0 Replies

Does anyone have the skbrushes files of these brushes?

I get this doesn't have to do with Autodesk Drive, but hear me out, for the Sketchbook forums are not able to be posted on anymore.

I was an Autodesk Sketchbook user since 2016. The old one that they discontinued, not the new pro one. I had the following brushes: Textured Watercolors, Elements (like fire and lightning), Snow, Snow Stamp, Fur, Manga Stamps, and Hudson Rio's Industrial Design Brushes. My tablet then broke down, and I had to send it to Microsoft to get me a refurbished one. When I did get it back however, Sketchbook was, of course, deleted, so I had to download it again. It was at this point I found out Sketchbook was discontinued and (for some, I'll just say controversial, reason) the sites to the .skbrushes files were expired or not working anymore. Thanks to Google Drive I was able to get some back, but as of now, the brushes I stated above are still missing. If by some miracle someone still has these skbrushes files, can you export, then send the download links to me? Very much thanks in advanced if you do.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report