SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copic Swatches Missing, iPad Version

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1645 Views, 4 Replies

Copic Swatches Missing, iPad Version

Some colours are missing and crashes the app once selected in the copic library. This remains the same after having reinstalled the entire thing. It's probably been this way since some update. No idea what happened. Is this known and being fixed? 

tumblr_ptkvu3GZci1qc21ws_500

Edit: image by url instead

I took a screenshot but you can't drag and drop from one app to another on an iPad and the 'add more images' button is not responding. (this whole forum is acting poorly on my old iPad btw)

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

a. What is the exact model of you iPad?

b. What iOS version are you on?

c. The Desktop versions (Mac/Windows) has the full color set.  The iOS version has a lighter set of colors in the list.

David Lau
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

a) Model: MD522KS/A
b) Version: 10.3.3 (not sur if this is rhe iOS version but its the only thing I could find)

It's really old but has been running sketcbook flawlessly for years until recently.

c) Yes my sketchbook version for MAC has no issues at all. Works like a charm! 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Also maybe I should add that as seen in the picture its the black ones within the brown beige. The gaps. They were colours just some time ago. It's not just a few colours that was left out. Sometimes the gaps show up as other colours. It seems to be random but they are always the same as the other gaps. They can be all orange all purple etc... Or black as was the case when taking the screenshot. 

If you try to select them the app crashes. Can be extra annoying when they happen to be displayed as a colour that is not so clearly distinct from the rest of the palette.  

Message 5 of 5
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you try to reset your iPad?  It is under "Settings" > Scroll Down > Look for SketchBook and toggle on Restore Preferences.

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report