SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant failure, Not reliable..

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
283 Views, 3 Replies

Constant failure, Not reliable..

I have a up to date, surface pro 4 with the latest OS, I'm using auto desk version 5.0.2,

I have two matters the first is, out of all the forums i've read on here, about the tool bar disappearing amongst others, like when opening the windows 10 version, it states you can stay logged in for 30 days, yet asks me the question every other open. The menu setting is extremely limited. But above all else the random shut downs. 

These seem to be the same issues ppl have had to contend with for well over a year, I just want to know without going threw pointless maneuvers, wasting time with an issue auto desk is never going to actually fix. CAN YOU ALL REFERENCE ME TO A APP THAT IS RELIABLE THANK YOU, this is ridiculous just to make great art work.  

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you able to try to use the 'desktop' version of SketchBook?  It has more features than the 'Windows 10" app.   

Can you also send me the specs of your Surface 4 Pro

David Lau
Message 3 of 4
patrick.muenster
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm wondering too how much time Autodesk needs to fix bugs and improvements, but to be honest, I have no idea how many developers are working on this application. Anyway if you're searching for something "professional" more stable focused on drawing I can recommend 

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Thanx man.. I did use sketch book, an love the app. But it wouldn't
recognize, one of the formats which is weird.. not sure if theres a paid
version, which is fine. Or a free version.

The formate was spe I think.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report