SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colours show up muted on duplicated layer in MOBILE sketchbook app

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
313 Views, 0 Replies

Colours show up muted on duplicated layer in MOBILE sketchbook app

So! love sketchbook and use the app on my iPad for pretty much any art that I do. A problem I’ve run into is the lack of a masking feature for layers, but after some google searching I came across one of your videos detailing how you could duplicate a layer and lock the transparency to achieve roughly the same effect. Wonderful! 

Except after following the video and giving it a try, the colour doesn’t come out the same way on the duplicated layer as it does on all the other layers, defeating the entire point of this supposedly being a workaround. 

I’ve attached a screen capture of me first swatching the desired colour on a separate layer, then using it on the duplicate layer only for it to appear muted/washed out. 

After scouring the internet I have yet to figure out how to change this on a handheld device. This is my last attempt before giving up. I really don’t want to have to switch to another app. I’m too fond of this one. 

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report