SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color puck has disappeared

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
36423 Views, 7 Replies

Color puck has disappeared

Help - yesterday the puck for the color editor disappeared completely and hasn't returned, neither for saved or new sketches. I'm using SketchBook on a PC. There is no longer any way to change the color of any pen etc.

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I had the same exact issue, and have yet to hear back from the help contact. However, I have found that if you go into the main menu, then into preferences, you can reset everything back to the default settings. That will bring back all of the pucks and such.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

Thanks - that has worked

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

Late reply but trying to help those who still have this question. I am using sketchbook on Windows 10 and I found the colour puck when I went to the 'UI toggle' icon > colour editor

UI toggle.png

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

So glad to have come here and found the answer I need (preferences to reset) to get that back. Thank you.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

I had the same problem, so I reset my preferences; it went through another tutorial and at the bottom of your active sketch there’s a small circle with shortcuts (you can select colour from this view, as well as holding the paper clip-looking icon on the left side while in full screen mode) but if you click the bottom circle and choose the icon on the right with just 2 dots (one over top of the other) it will give you your colour wheel again 🙂

E0DB9FC8-0AAB-4A4F-A117-7954D0671599.jpeg         9E1A7152-8D2C-4BCD-B0AC-4BE984AF06B3.jpeg          4F69D6DA-071E-492F-9038-A608EC614665.jpeg

Tags (1)
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

You can go to "Window" in the top left corner and you can select colour puck again 

wangchloe09_0-1608596117129.png

Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

I could not find preferences. However, if you go to Windows on the top right, it will show the color puck and brush puck option. I clicked on it and the brush puck and color puck reappeared again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report