SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Import brush set

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1192 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot Import brush set

My brush set and brush library does not have the icons to import a brush set, but only shows the brushes that are available in the brush set that came with SketchBook Pro. I've posted a screen shot of the instructions to load a brush set but I have no little circle of dots in my brush library to click on, nor do the choices of a file folder with an arrow or a plus sign show up from the brush choice in the lagoon. I'm missing all of that. 

Using SketchBook Pro Version 8.5.1 on a Macbook Pro

This image shows what the Autodesk site says I should have but do not, mine only shows existing brush choices...
Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 4.48.04 PM.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Here is to show what I am seeing on my screen, no options to import brushes or brush sets on my desktop set-up...

lagoon_brushes_5262.jpgbrushes_library_shot_5263.jpg

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Here I go answering my own question again. Being a nubie has its trials... however, I dragged the brush set onto the canvas I was working on, I hope it remains a selectable set for other drawings also, and noticed that you have to 'highlight' a brush set first and THEN you can see the little circle of dots and click on that and then my screen looks like the example given in the Autodesk online instructions on this point. 

Problem Solved!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report