SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into Sketchbook Motion for iOS

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
lukuJAV68
1378 Views, 9 Replies

Can't log into Sketchbook Motion for iOS

Hi there,
I'm unable to log in to Sketchbook Motion for iPad. I'm running version 1.1.8 on iOS 12.2, and any attempt to log in results in a never ending spinning circle. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but the same problem persists.
I'm trying to log into my account to subscribe to the full version - can anyone help out?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
david.lau
in reply to: lukuJAV68

I have reported this issue with the development team.  This issue happened on my iPad Pro 11" and iPad Air 1st Gen running iOS 10.3.1.

David Lau
Message 3 of 10
lukuJAV68
in reply to: david.lau

Thanks David

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous

Good morning.I'm facing the same problem ,there is no way to activate the sketch book motion all functions subscription .please help me.
Message 5 of 10
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

SketchBook became free in April 2018.  

https://blogs.autodesk.com/sketchbookpro/65-2/

This means that we would not be charging anyone anymore for 'subscription'.  It is just a matter of logging in.  In my tests, if you were logged in, you are ok.  As soon as you log out, it will not allow you to log back . in.  Again, the development team has been alerted of the situation.

David Lau
Message 6 of 10
lukuJAV68

Hi David,
Just to clarify, did Sketchbook Motion also become free alongside SketchBook in April?
If so, the splash pages and menus probably need to change in the app to reflect this change, as they seem to heavily push a subscription.

At present, without logging in, there are only three save slots which is a significant limitation. Any update on a fix?
Kind regards,
Luku

Message 7 of 10
david.lau
in reply to: lukuJAV68

Thanks for the feedback.   NOTE:  Do not log out of SketchBook Motion.  If you do, you won't be able to log back in.  There is an issue with the app via logging in.  

David Lau
Message 8 of 10
david.lau

We have fixed the issue. Please let us know if you can login now.

David Lau
Message 9 of 10
lukuJAV68

Fantastic - thanks so much for resolving this issue! Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

The issue is back on the latest version of iOS!! 

Cant login OR subscribe. Stuck on a grey spinning wheel. Please help. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report