SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access installed fonts in Sketchbook pro for ipad

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
462 Views, 3 Replies

Can't access installed fonts in Sketchbook pro for ipad

I'm aware of this topic in another thread here: 

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/sketchbook-forum/can-t-access-installed-fonts/m-p/10160198#M10979

That thread is marked as "solved" but it isn't and I wonder if marking it as solved means it's not being monitored? 

Here's the problem: 

I am able to download fonts to my ipad and I see them in my main font list, but Sketchbook does not pull them in. 

A previously downloaded font that did work in Sketchbook for years is now gone and I can't use it anymore. 

Is there a solution for this problem? 

Will there be? 

If not, can that be posted? 

I need to make some decisions about the software I use. 

I do like SBP very much, but I need the font feature to work.

Thanks!

@david.lau (cc'ing you because you've been so helpful in the past!)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

I wanted to let you know that we are aware of the issue and we don't have an ETA on the solution.  

David Lau
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Thanks for the update!
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I am so incredibly disappointed there is still no ETA on getting this issue resolved. I mainly use this program for my editing and creating and not being able to access installed fonts is truly awful. This has been an ongoing issue for almost if not over a year and when last reported it was the same response. I hope you consider expediting this issue as it is not a new issue. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report