SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Sketchbook Pro is unable to open a .tiff file.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
762 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Sketchbook Pro is unable to open a .tiff file.

I've been working on this piece for over a week with no issues. I draw, save, and pick it up the next day. But after last night, when I went to work on it, the file refuses to open. It shows as the Autodesk tiff file logo, and when i try to open it, i get an error message in the program. I've had this happen once before but it wasn't a big deal at the time because I had just started working on the file. Please help, I put a lot of time into this! I've tried some simple fixes but they havent worked.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

I am sorry to say that the file maybe corrupted.  I would try to use the "Save As" option . A nice feature is that is will use the last used file name and add a 1,2,3 after it.  i.e. File > Save As > Dragon.tif, File > Save As > Dragon2.tif,  File > Save As > Dragon3.tif, etc. 

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report