SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android version. Perspective, units, custom brushes and a question about fonts

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1253 Views, 3 Replies

Android version. Perspective, units, custom brushes and a question about fonts

Hi all, let me start by saying that I really enjoy version 4 for mobile. I've used Sketchbook mobile years ago, still got an old version installed. In time, other art apps started to become way better and I stopped using it. The release of version 4 really impressed me and I bought the pro version right away.

I've got 3 questions/requests for the mobile version (I'm on android)....

Are there plans for a ruler with units (cm) on it for the mobile version? Would really help to get objects at the right position on a page. What about perspective guides? Lastly, copying, saving and opening (or importing and exporting) custom brushes? Will that become possible at all?

I also have a question about fonts. I only see 5 fonts or so, is it possible to have more fonts in the android version somehow?

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Are there plans for a ruler with units (cm) on it for the mobile version? Would really help to get objects at the right position on a page.

COMMENT:   We are aware of this.  All versions of SketchBook don't have ruler.

What about perspective guides?

COMMENT:   We are aware of this.  It is a highly requested feature.

Lastly, copying, saving and opening (or importing and exporting) custom brushes? Will that become possible at all?

COMMENT:  We are aware of this.   It is a highly requested feature.

I also have a question about fonts. I only see 5 fonts or so, is it possible to have more fonts in the android version somehow?

COMMENT:  Android issue.  iOS has more fonts because we are using the iOS implementation of the fonts.

It is safe to say we are working on it except for the last one.  🙂

David Lau
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Thanks for answering. Shame about the fonts, would love to have more, but hearing the other things being worked on is great.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Is this still being worked on even now that Sketchbook is free? I'm really missing being able to do custom brushes in the Android/Ios version. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report