Screencast Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Screencast Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Screencast topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download Screencast

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
TooTallEd
916 Views, 6 Replies

Unable to download Screencast

Hi. I am new to Screencast and I think it is a great tool. I created a test screencast which is private and attempted to download it with no success. I have tried FireFox, MS Edge, and Chrome just in case it was a browser issue. I am using the latest version of Screencast. Any ideas? 

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TooTallEd
in reply to: TooTallEd

Ok. I'm not sure why the screencast I attached to my original post isn't showing up or why I cannot update my own post since there are no replies. So i am attaching the screencast it to this reply and posting it here. http://autode.sk/2gXEa1z. I think it has something to do with the buttons being none responsive.

Regards,

Ed

Message 3 of 7
rkmcswain

It's working here for me in Chrome.

Just so you know, this is what it should be doing.

dlsc (3).gif

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 4 of 7
TooTallEd
in reply to: rkmcswain

Thank you for your response. Seeing your screencast helps and would normally make me believe its a pop-up blocker issue. So I have turned off all the pop-up blockers in both Chrome and IE and still no dice. Its aggravating when something seemingly so simple doesn't work.

Message 5 of 7
rkmcswain

Can you log in to this PC as a different user?
Or try on another PC?

Just as a test if nothing else.
R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 6 of 7
TooTallEd

FINALLY! I have finally linked this issue to an issue I have been having with switching between my Google accounts. I have worked around this issue by right-clicking and selecting open in a new tab.  That work around works here too. So this is not an issue with Screencast!!  Thanks for the feedback.

Message 7 of 7
TooTallEd

Thanks for the idea. I don't have the issue of switching between Google accounts on my work computer. So likely this issue is only with my PC and trying it on another PC will likely work. I will still try it though. I think this is an issue with my registry but I don't know how to fix it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report