Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wind profile

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
alexandra.neaguAM7DZ
334 Views, 3 Replies

Wind profile

Hello, 

We are now checking out a trial for Robot in order to use it for calculation of lattice towers for the french market. 

We saw that there is available an automatic wind profile according to NV 65. 

Could you please let me know if this module is also available according to the Eurocode? So to have the wind profile for the tower according to Eurocode? 

If you have used Robot for lattice towers for the french market and the demand was to estimate the wind according to the Eurocode how did you proceed? 

Thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @alexandra.neaguAM7DZ 

Wind load generation for lattice towers is available only for NV65 and EIA/TIA-222-F design code.

It is not available for Eurocode.

Waldemar Okapa

Sr Product Owner
Message 3 of 4

Hello! 

Thank you for the quick reply. Do you know if there is an update in works in order to have the Eurocode also? 

I know some big lattice towers firms in France use Robot and I was wondering how do they implement Eurocode. I guess they are not using the wind profile, they are using distributed loads on the members in order to simulate the wind loads. 

Do you have infor

Message 4 of 4

No plans to implement Eurocode wind loads for towers, so far.

Waldemar Okapa

Sr Product Owner

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report