Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgen section acier pas logic

18 REPLIES 18
SOLVED
Message 1 of 19
DALHOUMI400
264607 Views, 18 Replies

urgen section acier pas logic

salut

je calcul une sation de traitement d'eau par raobot mon probleme que la section des acier horizontale est grande au niveau superieur des voiles ce qui n'est pa logique car les force sont suposé nul dans cet zone

18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19

Make sure you have the global averaging of forces switched off.

global averaging of forces.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 19

i already diid that and it didn't solve the probleme

Message 4 of 19

Could you attach the file?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 19

how can i do that ?

Message 6 of 19

the file is big to be attachment shout i uploded in rapidshare

Message 7 of 19
Message 8 of 19

Could you upload the file on another service please? I'm not able to download it. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 9 of 19
Message 10 of 19
Message 11 of 19
DALHOUMI400
in reply to: DALHOUMI400
Message 12 of 19

IMHO the distribution and values of reinforcement (actually in walls' top corners rather than at the top edges) correspond to the values and distribution of bending moments. At the first glance I can't see any issue with reinforcement calculations.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 13 of 19

i noticet that but i thiknk tha the liquid pressure must be zero at the top of element

somthing is wrong 

Message 14 of 19

can you please check the loads can be I made an error in the introduction of load
Message 15 of 19

This is how the structure works (I can't see any issue with loads). The beam you introduced increases the value of bending in the mid wall yet mind that actually the results in this location of the wall are within the real size of the beam so you may consider using the values from the surface elements below it instead.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 16 of 19

even if i remove the beam result dont change that much also in the top of the wall inside there no beam

Message 17 of 19

The beam only increases the already large values but is not their cause. To illustrate the situation I made a separate wall with quasi similar boundary conditions which you can see on the picture I attached to the previous reply. IMHO it is simply how the structure behaves. I can't see any issue with the calculated results.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 18 of 19

thank you
if you dint mind can you help in the beam calculation i have some trouble
Message 19 of 19

Try to create another topic  Smiley Happy

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report