Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The panel properties are not showing properly in tables but showing in the Object Inspector.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
muhammad_hasan88NXQ
545 Views, 12 Replies

The panel properties are not showing properly in tables but showing in the Object Inspector.

Hi Guys,

I have devoleped VBA modul to automaticaly create panle propterties and assign to the selected panles in Robot from excel. But when i assign panle propterties to the panel through VBA some properties like subgrade modulus are not refelecting in the table but when i click the panel the property is showing in the object inspector.

muhammad_hasan88NXQ_1-1704783409757.pngmuhammad_hasan88NXQ_2-1704783446509.png

Please help me resolve the issue.

Thank you

Labels (4)
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

hi @muhammad_hasan88NXQ 

Have you saved and refreshed? Is the data genuinely missing or not being displayed? What happens when you generate the calculation model? Are there any messages during the generation process? Does the information appear afterward?

Best Regards

Message 3 of 13

Yah I have saved and refreshed and checked, It was still missing. But there were no error during analysis also and results where matching with same model done manualy. Only thing is the panel propties are not showing in the tables. I got a work around, I just copy the Panel thickness from the robot table, paste in a excel and repaste it the robot panel table. The robot refreshes the tabel propreties and then it was showing all the properties right.

Message 4 of 13

hi @muhammad_hasan88NXQ 

It would be appreciated if you could share the section of your code that illustrates how the material is assigned to the thickness. When dealing with the Material label, utilizing the CreateLike method might be a more optimal approach.

Best Regards

Message 5 of 13

I have attached the whole excel where you can create material prop, Panel section, and assign it and apply 3p contour loading. The same thing is happing for panel loading while updating the exsisting loading, if we change the contour and panel numbering and update it, In the robot the changes are reflecting in the View but not in the tabel. Please help.

muhammad_hasan88NXQ_0-1704868341697.png

muhammad_hasan88NXQ_2-1704868450225.png

Message 6 of 13

hi @muhammad_hasan88NXQ 

in module 2, sub MaterialLabel, use the createlike method as discussed before.

Best Regards

Message 7 of 13

Can you be more specific, and I face isuues when modifing loads or appling panel properties to the robot model through VBA. Thanks for your help

Message 8 of 13

Stephanekapetanovic_1-1704894077847.png

Tags (2)
Message 9 of 13

Hi Stephane, 

Thank you for your support & you are very helpful and patient with me.

I need your help to incorporate the following feature in my code. In my excel the module 6 Sub UpdateNLoad case Only updates load and contour values. as seen in the snap.

muhammad_hasan88NXQ_0-1704945197993.png

Now I want to include update panel list and to set selection to auto detect panels in side contour please help.

Message 10 of 13

Hi Stephane, 

I need your help to incorporate the following feature in my code. In my excel the module 6 Sub UpdateNLoad case Only updates load and contour values. as seen in the snap.

muhammad_hasan88NXQ_0-1704945197993.png

Now I want to include update panel list and to set selection to auto detect panels in side contour please help.

Thank you for your support & you are very helpful and patient with me.

Message 11 of 13

replied in private message

Message 12 of 13

Thank you stephane for your support, figure out my older post from Romanich reply from following post

Solved: (API) macro for updating panel contour loads from Excel - Autodesk Community - Robot Structu...

Here is my modified excel for reference, It may be of use to some one.

Message 13 of 13

thank you for sharing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report