Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Expertise and Guidance in Robot Structural Analysis for Thesis Project

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ycekalovic
140 Views, 4 Replies

Seeking Expertise and Guidance in Robot Structural Analysis for Thesis Project

Dear Forum

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on my thesis project, which involves the utilization of Robot Structural Analysis, and I am in need of some guidance and support.

I understand that this forum/community has a wealth of expertise in Robot Structural Analysis, and I believe that your assistance would be invaluable in ensuring the success of my project. As a dedicated student striving to deliver high-quality research, I am committed to learning and implementing the best practices in structural analysis.

If you could spare some time for a brief discussion or provide insights through this forum, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to seek your guidance and advice on specific aspects of Robot Structural Analysis. Your insights would significantly contribute to the successful completion of my thesis.

Please feel free to respond to this post or send me a private message if you'd be available for a discussion or have any advice to offer. Your assistance will be of immense value in advancing my academic pursuits.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to any responses and contributions from this knowledgeable community.

Sincerely,

Yanislav Cekalovic 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CaioSaporito
in reply to: ycekalovic

Hi @ycekalovic!

Could you be more specific in what subject do you wanna know about?

I believe we will be able to help you better if you tell us how you intend to use the Robot in your thesis.

Best regards,

Caio

Message 3 of 5
ycekalovic

My idea is to conduct a comparative analysis between a building of no more than 5 stories constructed using shipping containers and a traditional concrete building. The aim is to assess their structural strengths and deformations, with the intention of applying this knowledge to a real-world project.

In this study, we will delve into the structural performance of these two building approaches. We will investigate how shipping container-based construction methods, known for their efficiency and sustainability, stand up to the durability and stability of traditional concrete structures. By examining their strengths and weaknesses, we can gain valuable insights that may guide the implementation of future projects. This research holds the potential to pave the way for innovative and cost-effective building solutions, contributing to the sustainable development of urban spaces

Best regards

Yanislav Cekalovic

Message 4 of 5
EduardoMeruvia

Hi @ycekalovic

You can definitely model, analyse and design both shipping containers and standard concrete structures in Robot. 

See sample of a shipping container model in Robot posted in the forum some time ago for your reference. 

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/robot-structural-analysis-forum/shipping-container-design/td-p/886965...

If you are new with Robot, I recommend going through the tutorials in the link below as well as just search on this forums for specifics topics you want to learn about. Most question have already been asked and answered in this forum, so its always a handy habit to check the forum for "all" answers. 

https://help.autodesk.com/view/RSAPRO/2022/ENU/?guid=Robot_GSG_Tutorials_html

Also, if you looking more in to shipping containers re-use for building purposes, the link below might also be helpful to you. 

https://www.modularconsultant.com/container.html

Message 5 of 5
ycekalovic

Thank you very much. I'll be reviewing the forum and the links you shared. If I have any other questions, I'll write here

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report