Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robot 2022 unable to show moving loads

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
t_ng
850 Views, 4 Replies

Robot 2022 unable to show moving loads

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone else here is experiencing the same problem. After installing the 2022 version, I realised that Robot is unable to show "Moving Loads" in the model. It still calculates forces with the applied moving loads, just that it doesn't show it in the model anymore. 

Cheers.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CaioSaporito
in reply to: t_ng

Hi @t_ng !

Try this:

caiosaporito_0-1623333731056.png

Regards,

Caio

Message 3 of 5
t_ng
in reply to: CaioSaporito

Hi @CaioSaporito 

Thanks. "Forces generated automatically" shows the load after distribution. I normally just click the "Moving loads" and it shows the applied load "before distribution".

This problem only occur with version 2022. I had no problem at all before that.

Would you be able to try just clicking "Moving loads" and see if it shows the loads before distribution? Please try with version 2022.

Thanks a lot.

Tom

Message 4 of 5
okapawal

Hi @t_ng 

You are right, the vehicle load should be displayed with "Moving loads - vehicle".  This is a bug that it is displayed with "Forces generated automatically" in version 2022.

We have already noticed this and it will be corrected in incoming Hot Fix for 2022 release.

Waldemar Okapa

Sr Product Owner
Message 5 of 5
okapawal

This issue has been corrected with Robot Structural Analysis 2022 Hotfix 1.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/robot-structural-analysis-forum/robot-structural-analysis-2022-hotfix...

Waldemar Okapa

Sr Product Owner

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report