Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

React Structure and Robot structural analysis Improvement

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
546 Views, 2 Replies

React Structure and Robot structural analysis Improvement

I just wondering about React Structure Project is it canceled or still under development?

I have been using Robot since 2011 Still there is no huge improvement. We are in the Era of automation and Autodesk focused it's efforts on Other Software while neglected Robot .look at Dulbal software it has a lot of modules covered all Structural Engineering Solution (all in one). There is a start-up company like Prota Software provide a package including building Analysis solution it has feature doesn't include in robot we hope to see Autodesk at the top and no need to escape to other software. Some missing and important feature (Automatic 2D structural Detailing like Bentley Prostructure or Prota details - Post tension design - cover all foundation type - prestress concrete Design - Punching Shear Check improvement - Pushover Analysis improvement with Possibility to Add Graphs inside Robot like Midas - irregularities check Reports when you Run Modal analysis like Midas Gen and Prota structure - Column shortening and time-dependant in construction stage analysis - Calculation notes report improvement - Code checking compliant improvement. It seems like there is an agreement between Partner and Autodesk that occurred on the Development plan because as you can see there is some feature not included in the Autodesk Package but it provided by Autodesk partner (3rd party developer ) so I should pay to both of them. It seems like Autodesk Manage its software entitled ( I can't improve connection design just pay to IDEA STATICA - I cannot improve automatic reinforcement detailing in Revit only you have to pay to Naviate or Sofistic company ) We are the victim of Your agreement with other.
Note: According to my knowledge I think Before Robot Product Manager Brian Frank Right now there is new Girl Ruslana I know people who make a woman their Manager will never be successful so I am so pessimistic. Hope Robot all the best.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

No update and response From Autodesk 

Message 3 of 3
Rafacascudo
in reply to: Anonymous

React was abandoned long ago.

I suspect by the forum "absence" , even the support crew was designated to work on RSA 2021 development. 

After many many years ,there will be a RSA beta to be tested.

So let's hope for the best!!

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report